How can I make a donation using my DAF?
If you have an account with Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable or BNY Mellon, use the DAF Direct platform on the right to make a gift conveniently from your account. Simply select your institution and fill in the designation (i.e how you would like these funds to be used) and the amount of your gift.
If you have an account with Impact Assets, login to DonorWeb and follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to the “Recommend Grants” page from the menu on the left and click “Add a Charity” at the bottom of the page
- Using the search field, enter “Women of the World Endowment” and click on it to add it to your list of charities. It will now appear at the bottom of the “Recommend Grants” page.
- Note: if you are unable to find Women of the World Endowment, click on the “Suggest a Charity” link and follow the instructions.
- Click on “New Grant” next to Women of the World Endowment’s name and fill out the online “Grant Recommendation Form“, selecting the amount and date for the donation.
- Once you have filled out the form, click “Submit” at the bottom of the page and confirm the grant on the following page to complete the donation.